Skip to content
Who we are
- Rich and Lin live in Lyme, NH. Their children are all grown and out in the world. Rich is a computer software designer, a singer and a juggler. Lin is a rheumatologist and a performer in her own right.
- Faith and John live in Lyme, right on the Common. John and Faith are both actors with Broadway credits. Faith runs the theater and film summer workshops at Loch Lyme and John writes novels. They have two kids, one a researcher at Dartmouth and the other a DJ/producer in LA.
- Chuck and Liz are both retired from teaching and research. (Dartmouth and Vermont Law School) They live in Vermont, just a few miles from the Lodge. They have four grown sons, and four grandchildren, two of whom live close by and two in Portland, OR.
- Linda, who lives in Westford, MA works as an Account Manager for a software company and has been bringing her daughters Maria and Laura to Loch Lyme Lodge for over 20 years. Neither girl can even remember a time when Loch Lyme Lodge was not an important part of their lives and they consider the Pinnacle Project members an extension of their family.
- Andra, Gerald and Ana Claudia live in Newton, MA. Andra is a lawyer and flutist and Gerry is a molecular biologist. Ana Claudia is in elementary school and loves reading and soccer and the violin.
- Amy and Jay are our innkeepers and the glue (with Juliet, their daughter) that keeps the Lodge running. They met in the Hudson River Valley, where Amy worked at the Omega Institute and Jay built things and sang and played guitar. They joined us from Cape Cod, where they had been managing a cabin-based resort called Seaside.
- Judith and Evelyne live in Maryland. Both are linguists. Judy is with the University of Maryland and does consulting and Evelyne works on video with a small group of computer folks. Elia and Mina are their teenaged daughters. Lisa and Ivan are Judy’s grown up kids. They also have 3 grandchildren.
- Bruce and Anna are both teachers (chemistry and art) who lived many years in the Upper Valley, took a detour to China, and now winter in cohousing in North Carolina.
- Jenny, who came to the Upper Valley from the UK, has worked until recently as a psychiatric group therapist at DHMC. Her grandchildren visit her here from Denmark.
- Kirk and Diane live in Kansas where Kirk practices with Shook, Hardy and Bacon and Diane is a development consultant (Faireconsulting). They lived in Vermont while Kirk went to Vermont Law School and Diane worked at Dartmouth. Their boys, Max and George, are all things sports and can be seen shooting baskets and goals and tossing frisbees when they aren’t hanging out on Post Pond.
- Richard and Victoria live in San Francisco, CA. Richard is a lawyer and author and amateur musician. Victoria also studied law and now teaches bodywork and yoga, and also is an oil and mixed-media painter. Richard's kids and Victoria's step-kids: Jesse, Gabe, Maya are all grown up.