Since 2006, we have been working to build a sustainable, intergenerational, mixed income, neighborhood, based on the cohousing model. We are working on these next steps for 2022-2024:
- Implement the cabin condo project that will improve our infrastructure and renovate our barn;
- Welcome a limited number of new members, which brings energy to Pinnacle Project.
- Continue to contend with the exclusionary zoning rules of the Town of Lyme. Current zoning language permits only 4 building lots on the 100 acres we own zoned for residential use.
- Remain hopeful Lyme’s ordinance can be changed to permit many good options for housing.
- Consider how we might bring a Skilled Nursing facility to our property using the Green House Project model.