Ever been to Loch Lyme Lodge? Come by bike or car and…
- Enjoy a walk on our 115 acres on Post Pond.
- Check out our rustic cabins for staycations, overflow guests, family reunions, or a wedding.
- Hear about the hundreds of cohousing neighborhoods in the US and Canada, and the Pinnacle Project’s hopes for cohousing here.
- Learn about owning a rental cabin “at the Lodge” or simply becoming a Pinnacle member.
Date: Saturday, October 8, 1-4pm
Rain Date: Sunday, October 9, 1-4pm
Contact: Liz Ryan Cole – 802-274-1511 or
Rich Brown – 603-252-7005
- Interested in a Staycation or Family Reunion? See our Loch Lyme Lodge site
- Interested in a Wedding? See the Wedding pages at Loch Lyme Lodge
- Interested in Cohousing? See our What is Cohousing?” page and our Vision Statement
- Thinking about owning a Cabin? See our Own a Cabin page